The Syracuse Orange are 2-0 on the season, and a lot of people are starting to talk themselves into a 3-0 start with a struggling Florida State Seminoles team coming to town on Saturday. So we unpack all of that for the better part of an hour. Also thanks, as always, to our producer Louis for making this listenable.
Some of the larger topics this week:
- We don’t care about attendance figures, just hate the excuses
- Balancing optimism and realism with regard to Syracuse vs. FSU
- Boise State destroyed (future Orange opponent) UConn this weekend
- Evaluating the wide receivers and who needs to be more involved
- Praise for Jarveon Howard’s running — yes, even against Wagner reserves
- What exactly is going wrong for Florida State, and how can we take advantage?
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This week’s episode runs just under an hour. First half looks back at the Wagner game for a bit, while the second half is largely Florida State material.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: