It’s actually game week! So we’re all-in on previewing the Syracuse Orange’s season opener against the Western Michigan Broncos and what could go right/wrong on the road. Thanks as always, to our producer Louis for making this listenable.
Some of the larger topics this week:
- So was the 4-2-5 idea an epic troll job? Or just a situational thing?
- John convinces Dan to pick Nicholls State over Kansas
- Remembering just how much MAC experience SU’s old staff had
- Which games should you watch on Saturday?
- The vulnerabilities that could potentially be on display for Syracuse’s defense
- Projected ACC standings and a look inside the writers’ room
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This week’s episode runs around 50 minute or so. It’s a lot of Syracuse game preview talk, plus some full-season discussions too.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: