We’re a week from kickoff! And that means our annual Syracuse Orange football season preview which always runs over an hour, but always stays on-topic as well. Thanks as always, to our producer Louis for making this listenable — especially after Dan’s computer fell asleep and produced a horrifying noise you now won’t have to hear.
Some of the larger topics this week:
- Is Syracuse going bowling? Ends up we no longer think independently of one another.
- Which home game is this year’s patented big upset?
- QB “competition” may be more about surprising comfort with wide receivers
- How this year’s scheme change could affect future linebackers
- You might just see every Orange running back get carries in 2018
- Antwan Cordy was made for the role he’ll play as a nickel corner for SU
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This week’s episode runs a little over an hour and 13 minutes. But we promise that aside from a brief halftime beer discussion, it’s all SU football.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: