It’s been a VERY busy week on the Syracuse Orange football front, with the new depth chart released and ACC Football Kickoff giving us plenty of Dino Babers quotes. But we recorded this on Wednesday, so the Dino conversation is all hypothetical here. Also, thanks as always, to our producer Louis for making this listenable.
Some of the larger topics this week:
- WHY, LARRY FEDORA? WHY????
- What makes a quality college offensive line, and where do SU’s players slot in?
- Ohio State exists in a weird bubble in terms of Big Ten offenses
- Wisconsin and Iowa have been building impressive, interesting products
- We’re pretty excited about the youth coming up in Syracuse’s secondary
- Joe Moorhead’s absence at Penn State may be more impactful than people think
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd
Plan accordingly: This week’s episode runs just over an hour. First half is all Syracuse and ACC Football Kickoff. Second half moves onto our Big Ten preview.
Also, Dan’s going to be in Tuckahoe, N.Y. speaking about beer and Syracuse football in August. Details here.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: