The Syracuse Orange football program has made a lot of recruiting additions in a short amount of time. That’s great for momentum as we enter the “dead period,” which is a silly thing the NCAA mandates. Also, thanks as always, to our producer Louis for making this listenable.
Some of the larger topics this week:
- All the TULANE talk you can handle, including how we got hooked on Wavey the Wave
- Diagnosing what’s been up with the Orange secondary these past eight years
- Why it’s so tough to recruit defensive tackles in New York
- How UCF fans can avoid being unrealistic, as Houston fans seem to have become
- UConn may not be the worst team in the AAC
- Syracuse basketball non-conference scheduling
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd
Plan accordingly: This week’s episode runs closer to 70 minutes. There’s a lot of Syracuse football recruiting talk up front, then the second half revolves around the AAC.
Also, Dan’s going to be in Tuckahoe, N.Y. speaking about beer and Syracuse football in August. Details here.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: