Not much happened in the world of the Syracuse Orange this week, so we ended up talking about Jim Boeheim’s food preferences for far longer than we’d imagined we would. There’s other stuff too, though, don’t worry. Also, thanks as always, to our producer Louis for making this listenable.
Some of the larger topics this week:
- The entire MAC is just sort of sitting in neutral
- How many non-Italian restaurants has Jim Boeheim ordered chicken parm at?
- A longer-than-intended discussion of Jon Rothstein
- National Powerhouse Iowa (TM), and how the joke got started in the first place
- Next year’s Orange guards and what minutes could look like
- Assessing the worst job in the MAC and why Sean Lewis may or may not have it
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd
Plan accordingly: This week’s episode runs just under an hour. There’s Boeheim food takes, a larger conversation on Jon Rothstein, MAC football (second half) and of course, beer.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: