At long last, the Syracuse Orange will be investing significant amounts of money in a (Carrier) Dome renovation project. That’s huge for SU athletics, and worth discussing for upwards of 20 minutes — which we’re happy to do, of course. Also, thanks, as always, to our producer Louis for making this listenable.
Some of the larger topics this week:
- You pro-trough folks are overestimating how much room urinals take up
- Why local food and beer should be a priority for the Dome
- Running down the Phoenix Suns’ lengthy rebuild process
- Our NCAA Men’s Lacrosse Tournament picks
- The good and bad for Vegas and legalized sports betting
- Late first-round NBA Draft picks end up in rough situations
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd
Plan accordingly: This week’s podcast runs over an hour, because it’s the offseason and that’s what usually happens. We discuss a lot of Dome renovation features and gambling (and beer).
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: