We had an episode last week, but then Darius Bazley decided he wasn’t coming to the Syracuse Orange and the entire concept we had was shot to pieces. That’s fine. We live to pod another day -- while talking about Bazley in a different sense this time around. And thanks, as always, to our producer Louis for making this listenable.
In this installment, we talk Orange basketball expectations for 2018, Syracuse spring practice, and of course, beer. Some of the other topics:
- Don’t be alarmed: We start with some very brief, non-specific Mets talk
- We piece together some realistic idea of SU hoops for 2018-19
- How Ravian Pierce and Jamal Custis can avoid redundancies
- Syracuse’s spring game is the Tommy DeVito showcase you wanted all along
- Diving into Orange football defensive specifics
- Projecting how much Oshae Brissett improves as a sophomore
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd
Plan accordingly: This week’s podcast runs about 45 minutes. It’s basketball for the first half, then football for the second.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: