The NCAA Tournament wraps up this evening, with a matchup between the Villanova Wildcats and the Michigan Wolverines. You can catch the game at 9:20 p.m. ET on TBS, March Madness Live or the CBS Sports App.
There’s a chance you care about this, either for your own bracket purposes or lingering dislike for either program. You’ll likely remember the 2013 Final Four between the Syracuse Orange and Michigan, which including a controversial charge call on Brandon Triche. As for ‘Nova, feel free to hang onto any lingering dislike from the Big East days. Personally, just the thought of Scottie “Effing” Reynolds alone could sustain me in rooting against the Wildcats.
For a more nuanced view of the game, SB Nation has plenty of perspectives to go around. Some of those:
- What to know ahead of the national title game
- Villanova’s Jalen Brunson is college hoops’ greatest all-around star
- How Michigan can upset Villanova and win the national title
- Three defining national championship game storylines
- Michigan turned ‘chopping wood’ into a rallying cry that sparked a national title run
Also, this game has the interesting backdrop of the “blueblood” conversation. I don’t believe the result changes my opinions on either program there. But maybe that’s not the case for some of you.
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments here. And go... whoever.