Syracuse Orange lacrosse is still going, so we spend a good amount of time on that — especially in the second half of this episode, before getting into the elephant in the room for Syracuse University. Also, thanks, as always, to our producer Louis for making this listenable.
Some of the more specific topics this week:
- We’d review the football spring game, but... we weren’t allowed to watch it
- Tim Lester and the #MethodCat vision quest, revived at Western Michigan
- Closing out by discussing the appalling Theta Tau video and SU Greek life
- Which lacrosse teams would the Orange want to avoid in the postseason?
- NCAA rule changes, and which ones we liked the most
- John was peer-pressured into changing his NFL Draft article
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd
Plan accordingly: This week’s podcast runs about 50 minutes. The first half talks NCAA rules and NFL Draft items. The second half gets into the current events section of things...
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: