The Syracuse Orange football spring game is tonight! And because we’re a show that that talks football at any and all possible moments, you get an entire episode about each position group, breakout players to watch, and more to help you enjoy your evening at the Carrier Dome (or watching on ACC Network Extra, like us). Thanks, as always, to our producer Louis for making this listenable.
In this installment, it’s all Syracuse spring game, plus beer. Some of the more specific topics:
- SU’s offensive line is the most experienced this program’s had in decades
- The weirdness of all but one Shafer defensive back transferring
- A brief dive into UMass’s ghastly home schedule, plus Hawaii’s impending doom
- What is Dino babers is just trolling us with Antwan Cordy receiver talk?
- We’ve been weirdly consistent at linebacker for over a decade...
- Millennial-shaming and why it’s so popular for the 40-and-over set
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd
Plan accordingly: This week’s podcast runs about 55 minutes. It’s almost entirely spring football-focused, save some aforementioned tangents.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: