The Syracuse Orange can’t add anything else to the NCAA Tournament resume, so now it’s up to whatever happens to the other teams on the bubble. We talk all about what Syracuse’s status as a postseason hopeful, and also throw shade (where necessary) at plenty of other teams.
In this installment, it’s all bubble and trying to be as positive as possible about SU hoops. Some of the other topics:
- Have Oklahoma and Arizona State played themselves out of the NCAAs?
- What measure is going to be the end-all, be-all for the committee?
- Are we in a better place than Louisville? I’d say probably.
- The Big 12’s a scheme for tourney bids and it starts with Kansas
- Is there any reason to pick against Duke/Villanova/Virginia this year?
- This year’s struggles could set up better things to come for Orange basketball
- We didn’t talk beer this week. But: follow John and Dan on Untappd
Plan accordingly: This week’s podcast runs just under 40 minutes. It’s all NCAA Tournament bubble and waving at Orange detractors.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: