The Syracuse Orange (20-12, 8-10) fought off the Wake Forest Demon Deacons last night and live to fight another day — for the first time! — in the ACC Tournament. Their prize? A North Carolina Tar Heels (22-9, 11-7) team that’s much better than their seed indicates. If Syracuse can win this game, we’re highly likely to be NCAA Tournament-bound. Lose, and we’re sweating this one out a bit come Sunday.
Before SU and UNC tip off on ESPN2/ACC Network Extra, here’s some last-second reading:
- All the info you need to know about this game: TV/streaming, history, odds & more
- Hoya Suxa’s slightly updated ACC Tournament odds for Syracuse
- THE MAREK GAME
- James and Andy chat about last night’s game, live from the Barclays Center
- Five things to watch for when Syracuse and UNC face off
- In case you already have your eye on the NCAA bubble
- TNIAAM makes its predictions for this one (and so do you)
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments here and G’ORANGE!