The Syracuse Orange (19-12, 8-10) return to the ACC Tournament tonight, and maybe this time, they’ll be able to manage a win for once. If they want to make the NCAA Tournament, they’ll have no choice but to do so — especially given how this first round matchup with the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (11-19, 4-14) will fail to hold any weight with the committee. So we need to get to at least a second game (UNC) to add to the list of quality opponents.
Before SU and Wake tip off on ESPNU/ACC Network Extra, here’s some last-second reading:
- All the info you need to know about this game: TV/streaming, history, odds & more
- Hoya Suxa says Syracuse’s chances to win two games are about 4-to-1
- Andrew tells us five things to watch in this matchup
- Andy’s guide to Brooklyn (with additional beer picks from me)
- James shares his own story of the 2006 Big East Tournament run
- In case you already have your eye on the NCAA bubble
- TNIAAM makes its predictions for this one (and so do you)
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments here and G’ORANGE!