The 11th-seeded Syracuse Orange (23-13, 8-10) return to the court to continue their unlikely NCAA Tournament run. Up next is a familiar foe, the 2-seed Duke Blue Devils (28-7, 13-5), which they’ll need to get past in order to get to this year’s Elite Eight. Syracuse lost the only other game between these two teams this year, 60-44. We’re obviously hoping for a different result this time around.
Before SU and Duke tip off on CBS/March Madness Live in tonight’s Sweet 16 matchup, here’s some last-second reading:
- All the info you need to know about this game: TV/streaming, history, odds & more
- Five things to watch when the Orange take on the Blue Devils
- Syracuse is going to need some offensive help to win this game
- We spoke to our friends at Duke Basketball Report about the Blue Devils...
- ... and returned the favor over there as well
- Jim Boeheim is 7-11 in the Sweet 16, but has won three straight
- HYPE VIDEO!!!!! (AIRHOOOOOOORNS)
- Are these teams rivals? Could they be rivals after this game?
- Win or lose, we’re still very sorry
- TNIAAM makes its predictions for this one (and so do you)
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments here and G’ORANGE!