The Syracuse Orange made it to the Sweet 16, much to the surprise of both of us and many of you. So we talk about SU’s upcoming game against the Duke Blue Devils, and then venture cautiously beyond that as well. Thanks, as always, to our producer Louis for making this listenable.
In this installment, you’re getting all Syracuse, save some Final Four predictions that regrettably don’t involve the Orange. Some of the other topics:
- How Duke can attack the zone (it’s the same way Tom Izzo didn’t)
- Marek Dolezaj could be the key to a different outcome for the Orange
- Would Syracuse rather play Kansas or Clemson next?
- The ACC’s weird, insular nature of select fans and media
- “Riveting” bracket recaps
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd
Plan accordingly: This week’s podcast runs a little short of an hour. First half reaps where we’ve been and looks at Duke. Second half talks what could potentially happen after the Blue Devils, plus full bracket outlook and Duke predictions.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: