The Syracuse Orange lost again, and that puts NCAA Tournament hopes in peril. So we talk about what’s next, as well as how we got here to begin with. It’s not the most pleasant conversation, but we get more optimistic about next year by the end. And thanks, as always, to our producer Louis for making this listenable.
In this installment, we get into what’s gone wrong for the Orange, what they’ll need to do to make the NCAAs, and of course, beer. Some of the other topics:
- Dan puts Xavier on blast, then doesn’t
- We’ve got plenty of questions about the Syracuse football depth chart
- What’s it going to take for Syracuse to make the tournament now?
- Very little about Clemson, because eff those guys
- Our Final Four picks debate Virginia and Villanova’s abilities for a bit
- This year’s struggles could set up better things to come for Orange basketball
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd
Plan accordingly: This week’s podcast runs over an hour. First half dedicates its focus to the basketball team, while it’s all football in the second half.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: