After two straight upsets, the No. 11 Syracuse Orange (22-13, 8-10) will try for a third on Sunday against the No. 3 Michigan State Spartans (30-4, 16-2). The winner heads to the Sweet 16, continuing their NCAA Tournament run with Duke up next. No pressure or anything...
Before SU and MSU tip off on CBS/March Madness Live, here’s some last-second reading:
- All the info you need to know about this game: TV/streaming, history, odds & more
- Bobby explains why this Michigan State teams is such a tough matchup
- This is a “No Gravy” zone until we suffer a loss
- Looking at Marek Dolezaj’s excellent game vs. TCU (and his bright future)
- TNIAAM makes its predictions for this one (and so do you)
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments here and G’ORANGE!