The 11-seed Syracuse Orange (21-13, 8-10) return to the NCAA Tournament’s round of 64. Up first are the 6-seed TCU Horned Frogs (21-11, 9-9), who made the field for the first time since 1998 under the guidance of Jamie Dixon. Yes, THAT Jamie Dixon...
Before SU and TCU tip off on CBS/March Madness Live, here’s some last-second reading:
- All the info you need to know about this game: TV/streaming, history, odds & more
- We asked Frogs O’ War about what to expect from TCU in this game
- ... and also answered some questions about SU over there as well
- Five big themes to watch out for during this game
- No one likes us, we don’t care
- People are still pretty mad about that fact, by the way
- Jim Boeheim is looking to play the Hammer
- TNIAAM makes its predictions for this one (and so do you)
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments here and G’ORANGE!