The Syracuse Orange (20-13, 8-10) were a surprise addition to the NCAA Tournament field, while the Arizona State Sun Devils (20-11, 8-10) barely hung on to keep their spot after a tough ending to the year. Now, they’ll face off in the First Four, for the right to play TCU in round one. Excited? Terrified? Same.
Before SU and ASU tip off on truTV/March Madness Live, here’s some last-second reading:
- All the info you need to know about this game: TV/streaming, history, odds & more
- Kevin looks at the battle of the backcourts between Syracuse and Arizona State
- We asked House of Sparky about what to expect from ASU in this game
- ... and also answered some questions about SU over there as well
- This is the least experienced Orange tournament team ever
- Speaking of, how exactly DID THEY make the field?
- People are still pretty mad about that fact, by the way
- Keep an eye on how the zone responds to ASU’s shooters on the perimeter
- A Syracuse/Arizona State fan tells us how to beat the Sun Devils
- TNIAAM makes its predictions for this one (and so do you)
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments here and G’ORANGE!