John and Dan got through another busy National Signing Day, and the Syracuse Orange actually did a really nice job. So the episode definitely focuses in on that... initially. And thanks, as always, to our producer Louis for making this listenable.
In this installment, we talk football recruiting, the SU hoops stretch run, and some beer. The larger (sometimes less relevant) topics:
- Why both of us hated both Super Bowl teams (and more NFL from 31-41 minutes)
- A brief check-in with the NBA, prompted by LeBron’s game-winner (41-45 minutes)
- Where did Syracuse recruits come from? (and where will they come from going forward?)
- What combination of wins gets Syracuse to the NCAA Tournament?
- SU’s individual recruit quality is the real win from 2018’s NSD
- We should’ve known the whole time Jim Boeheim would beat a first-year coach
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd
Plan accordingly: This week’s podcast runs over an hour. First half is Signing Day and second half is basketball, with off-topic nonsense in the middle.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: