The Syracuse Orange (15-7, 4-5) return home and could really use a win over a quality opponent. While the Virginia Cavaliers (21-1, 10-0) certainly fit the bill in terms of quality, it’s going to be a very tall order to upset the No. 2 team in the nation at the Carrier Dome. The Orange are pretty limited depth-wise, and even though Matthew Moyer suited up for a couple minutes vs. Georgia Tech, we still don’t know if he’ll be able to play something close to a full game.
Everything gets started at 4 p.m. ET from the Dome. You can catch the game on your local ACC Network affiliate, or ACC Network Extra, if you’re not in person already.
Before SU tips off, though, some last-second reading for you:
- All the info you need to know about this game: TV/streaming, history, odds & more
- You’ll likely be seeing some of Braedon Bayer in the next few games
- Five big things to watch when Syracuse and Virginia face off
- Our friends at Streaking the Lawn shared some thoughts about Virginia
- ... and we returned the favor over there as well
- Don’t worry, Jim Boeheim’s narrative is just fine
- Making the case for the Virginia/Syracuse rivalry
- TNIAAM makes its predictions (and so do you)
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments here and G’ORANGE!