The Syracuse Orange (18-11, 7-9) play their last true road game of the year tonight, against the Boston College Eagles (16-13, 6-10). BC’s been pesky all season, but the Orange were able to dispatch them pretty easily the last time around. I woudn’t expect the same from this game, especially given how well the Eagles have played at home this year.
Before SU and Boston College tip off on your local RSN affiliate/ACC Network Extra, here’s some last-second reading:
- All the info you need to know about this game: TV/streaming, history, odds & more
- Jon Rothstein created some false equivalency between SU, Georgetown, UConn & Pitt
- Five things to watch for between Syracuse and BC
- Eric Devendorf has been a big part of Frank Howard’s bounce-back season
- Syracuse might need four more wins to make the NCAA Tournament
- Oh, and we’re probably better off starting on Tuesday in the ACC Tourney
- TNIAAM makes its predictions for this one (and so do you)
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments here and G’ORANGE!