The Syracuse Orange (18-10, 7-8) have three games remaining, and ideally, you want to win at least two of them. That task starts with the Duke Blue Devils (23-5, 11-4) down at Cameron Indoor Stadium. Both teams have won three games apiece against one another since Syracuse joined the ACC. “Rivalry” talk aside, these matchups have been pretty eventful... maybe this one will be too? TNIAAM will actually be at this one too -- keep an eye on Twitter (@JamesSzuba/@NunesMagician).
Before SU and Duke tip off on ESPN, here’s some last-second reading:
- All the info you need to know about this game: TV/streaming, history, odds & more
- This matchup has had some very dumb/fun moments
- Five things to watch for between Syracuse and Duke
- Coach K talks about his relationship with Jim Boeheim
- The second half of this week’s podcast previews this game as well
- TNIAAM makes its predictions for this one (and so do you)
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments here and G’ORANGE!