The Syracuse Orange (18-9, 7-7) could use a high-quality win to really round out the NCAA Tournament resume. That’s not going to be so simple against a strong squad like the North Carolina Tar Heels (21-7, 10-5), but crazier things have happened. However, SU also hasn’t beaten UNC since 2014...
Before SU and North Carolina tip off at the Carrier Dome/on ESPN here’s some last-second reading:
- All the info you need to know about this game: TV/streaming, history, odds & more
- Previewing how Syracuse and UNC match up
- Roy Williams gets the Heels ready for the 2-3 zone
- No, Jim Boeheim doesn’t care about bracketology
- What are some things the Orange can replicate from Saturday’s win over Miami
- TNIAAM makes its predictions for this one (and so do you)
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments here and G’ORANGE!