John and Dan were away for a couple weeks, so there’s a lot of ground to cover on this episode — especially for the Syracuse Orange men’s basketball team, which lost just an hour before recording on Wednesday, and now could really use a resume-boosting victory.
In this installment, we get into what went wrong vs. Georgia Tech, the challenge vs. Virginia, some football recruiting and beer. The larger topics:
- How many “big” wins does Syracuse still need to be a true at-large contender?
- The impact of having (basically) just two guards available
- The impact of Kirk Martin and SU’s look toward Texas for talent
- What to expect for Orange football recruiting next week
- The Italian beer scene is better than you’d expect going in
- Tempo, efficiency and why Syracuse’s offense can’t find either this year
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd
Plan accordingly: This week’s podcast runs just under an hour. We spend the first half on basketball, and the second half largely on football.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: