The Syracuse Orange (17-9, 6-7) are once again hanging around the NCAA Tournament bubble and in desperate need of a big road win. Any chance the Miami Hurricanes (18-7, 7-6) are up to the task of taking an L so we can live another day? We’ll find out at the Watsco Center starting at noon ET on CBS.
But before SU and Miami tip off, here’s some last-second reading:
- All the info you need to know about this game: TV/streaming, history, odds & more
- Five things to watch when Syracuse and Miami face off
- We spoke to State of the U about what to expect from the ‘Canes
- The easiest path to the NCAA Tournament at this point? Just keep winning.
- Orange starters among the most over-worked in recent memory
- TNIAAM makes its predictions for this one (and so do you)
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments here and G’ORANGE!