The Syracuse Orange are headed to the Camping World Bowl, much to our delight. Also, SU men’s basketball faces a familiar opponent this weekend... who might that be? Of course, thank you, as always to our producer Louis for making this listenable.
Some of the larger topics this week:
- We called our shot on Loyola-Chicago, and will try to do it again next week
- BRING THE GODDAMN SCHWARTZWALDER TROPHY
- Tyus Battle’s doing all the things NBA scouts wanted him to do better
- Georgetown sucks, and is also a team that lost to LMU
- Northeastern has a royal family of husky dogs, which we’re here for
- What’s going on in the paint for Syracuse?
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs around an hour. We start off with Syracuse football bowl talk, then transition over to basketball in the second half.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: