Last year, the Syracuse Orange picked up a vital win over Buffalo which ended up being a Quadrant 1 victory on Selection Sunday. That very win was arguably the most important as it related to Syracuse earning the last at-large bid in the NCAA Tournament.
This year Syracuse has fallen into familiar bubble territory as it stands now and Buffalo represents the Orange’s last opportunity to pick up an important win in the non-conference. The Bulls come into tonight’s contest ranked No. 14 in the country and has gone 10-0 to start the year including a win over a ranked West Virginia team in Morgantown.
In case you missed any of our coverage be sure to check that below.
- Nate Oats grew up a Syracuse fan in Wisconsin, took the helm at Buffalo and has made two NCAA Tournaments already while dismantling Arizona last March
- TV/streaming, odds, history & more
- TNIAAM predictions & poll
- Five things to watch for
- Can Syracuse afford a loss to Buffalo?
- Syracuse vs. Buffalo Q&A with UB Bull Run
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments below, and G’ORANGE!