Since a rough 2-2 start, SU’s won five straight contests. Meanwhile, ODU brings its own five-game winning streak to Central New York, including a win over Virginia Commonwealth. The Monarchs are a reasonably good shooting team but play at a fairly slow pace comparable to Syracuse’s. So if you were hoping for a barnburner... sorry, this is not your game.
Before things get started, some last-minute reading for you:
- All you need to know about Syracuse vs. Old Dominion: TV, history, odds, etc.
- Dylan tells you what to watch for vs. ODU
- Jalen Carey’s impressed so far this season, even when minutes are limited
- Pack a lunch to the ACC Tournament this year
- We try ranking Tyus Battle in SU’s pantheon of big shot makers
- If you haven’t yet donated to #CuseTixForKids, DO SO PLEASE
- TNIAAM picks Syracuse across the board... how about you?
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments below, and G’ORANGE!