The No. 13 Syracuse Orange roll into Senior Day at 7-2 (4-2), and are aiming to send some of the team’s veterans out in style against the Louisville Cardinals (2-7, 0-6). UL’s lost six straight, and Bobby Petrino is SO fired as soon as this season’s over. Sounds like a recipe for “success,” obviously.
The Orange are favored by 20 points (down one point from earlier in the week), and the over/under is an almost “nice” 68.5 points.
Kickoff is at 7 p.m. ET from the Carrier Dome — or ESPN2 for those of us at home. If you’re not hyped enough already, here’s a video to help that along.
As you’re waiting for things to get started, here’s some last-minute reading material:
- Everything you need to know about SU vs. the Cards: TV info, odds, history & more
- Andy gives you five things to watch for the game
- Game preview in podcast form as well
- #FakeNunes: Syracuse vs. Louisville
- “Classic” uniforms for the Orange tonight
- Matt talks about the winding road this senior class has been on to get here
- We asked Card Chronicle some questions about Louisville for this one
- ... and answered some questions about SU over there as well
- What are we drinking for Syracuse vs. Louisville?
- Which football records can still be broken this year?
- TNIAAM picks the Orange across the board... what about you?
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments below, and G’ORANGE!