YOUR NUMBER 13 SYRACUSE ORANGE are back in action on the gridiron this Friday, as they play host to the very bad Louisville Cardinals. It’s senior day, and we could be playing for a shot at College Gameday with Notre Dame next week. So despite what seemingly looks like a manageable opponent to get to 8-2, there’s still a whole lot on the line. Also, in advance: No production on the show this week — sorry!
Some of the larger topics this week:
- Do Syracuse basketball fans need a doghouse because the coach is off-limits?
- Marveling at the box score from Clemson shellacking Louisville
- Bowl explainer and why we picked the wrong year to be good
- How will the Orange look without a veteran point guard?
- Boeheim’s forced creativity has fun potential
- Breaking down Syracuse football’s lack of efficiency and how that impacts S&P+
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs about an hour long. There’s a lot of football talk on both ends, with some basketball in there as well.
Also, if you enjoy this show, how about joining us for TNIAAP LIVE next Friday at NYC’s East End Bar & Grill?
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: