After two straight wins, the bowl-eligible No. 19 Syracuse Orange (6-2, 3-2) look to keep the hot streak going — this time on the road — against the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (4-4, 1-3). Oh, what’s that? Neither of these teams stop opponents much on defense? Cool, cool...
If you thought Syracuse and Wake were cruising toward another high-scoring affair, well, Las Vegas agrees with you. The Orange are favored by six points in a game where the over/under is at a lofty 77.5 (!!!) points.
Kickoff is at noon ET — just as God intended — from BB&T Field in Winston-Salem, N.C. If you’re not there (most of us), you’re watching on your local Raycom station and waiting anxiously for how many mispronunciations and poorly analyzed plays are headed your way.
As you’re waiting for things to get started, here’s some last-minute reading material:
- Everything you need to know for SU vs. the Deacons: Kickoff time, channel, history, etc.
- Syracuse is wearing all white for the first (and only) time this season
- Andy gives you five things to watch for in this one
- And a game preview for your ears
- Here’s what you should drink for Syracuse vs. Wake Forest
- We asked Blogger So Dear about what happens this afternoon
- #FakeNunes: Syracuse vs. Wake Forest
- Sean comes back to talk about Dino Babers and job opening lists
- Brandon chats with the Orange’s wide receivers about their progress this year
- Let’s talk unrealistic expectations and how SU ends up in the Fiesta/Peach Bowl
- TNIAAM makes its picks and we’re all-in on Syracuse. How about you?
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments below, and G’ORANGE!