The Syracuse Orange wrapped up an incredibly fun regular season on Saturday, so we talk about that before moving on to the growing concerns around the SU men’s basketball team and their matchup with Ohio State this week. Of course, thank you, as always to our producer Louis for making this listenable.
Some of the larger topics this week:
- TULANE MADE A BOWL GAAAAAAME
- Syracuse’s defensive improvement was a huge part of this year’s success
- Looking ahead at the 2019 football schedule, which... looks very promising
- What Syracuse basketball’s offense needs more of
- Ohio State’s a very good shooting team — which could pose a problem for SU
- The bad decisions that led San Diego State to lose to Hawaii
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs around 55 minutes. We start off with a bunch of Syracuse football talk in the first half, then move on to basketball in the second half.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: