The hope is by now that you’ve recovered from Thanksgiving — and that the No. 19 Syracuse Orange (8-3, 5-2) have also recovered from last week’s loss. We still don’t know if Eric Dungey will be able to go in this one or not. But either way, a win over the rival Boston College Eagles (7-4, 4-3) almost certainly means a Camping World Bowl trip.
BC’s favored by a touchdown at home; a line which is almost definitely influenced by the uncertainty around Dungey. An over/under of 58.5 points seems low for a Syracuse game, but as we saw last week, it’s possible.
Kickoff is at noon ET from Chestnut Hill, Mass. — or ESPN/WatchESPN for those of us at home.
As you’re waiting for things to get started, here’s some last-minute reading material:
- Everything you need to know about SU vs. BC: TV info, odds, history & more
- Actual stakes make this a unique iteration of this rivalry (in the ACC, anyway)
- Andy gives you five things to watch for the game
- Matt talks about how the Orange have bounced back from big losses before
- Game preview in podcast form as well
- #FakeNunes: Syracuse vs. BC
- Syracuse opting for the orange/white/orange uniform combo this week
- What are we drinking for SU vs. Boston College?
- TNIAAM picks Syracuse across the board, while commenters are split...
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments below, and G’ORANGE!