Needless to say “Cuse in the City” was a complete disaster, and we give it the viking funeral it deserves before moving onto what’s next for Syracuse Orange sports this week — like the Boston College football game. Of course, thank you, as always to our producer Louis for making this listenable.
Some of the larger topics this week:
- If the DOCTOR Gross era wasn’t already dead, this certainly did the job
- There are some very real reasons to be concerned about Syracuse basketball
- Why we’re oddly pretty high on the Orange beating Boston College
- What we need Frank Howard to be able to do when he returns
- Did you know Notre Dame fans were made we broke up their shutout?
- When was the last “easy” year of Syracuse athletics?
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs just under an hour. Basketball starts us off, then we spend the second half on football.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: