The No. 12 Syracuse Orange (8-2, 5-2) are back in action this Saturday! And if they want to continue their four-game winning streak, they’ll have to get through the No. 3 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (10-0, N/A). An upset victory here would set up SU to likely go to the Peach Bowl, and would also knock the Irish out of the Playoff picture.
Notre Dame is favored by 10.5 points in this one, and the over/under is 64 points. SU’s 7-3 (8-2 if you got the right line on UConn) against the spread, though... just in case bettors were curious.
Kickoff is at 2:30 p.m. ET from Yankee Stadium — or NBC for those of us at home.
As you’re waiting for things to get started, here’s some last-minute reading material:
- Everything you need to know about SU vs. the ND: TV info, odds, history & more
- Andy gives you five things to watch for the game
- Game preview in podcast form as well
- #FakeNunes: Syracuse vs. Notre Dame
- All-white uniforms for the Orange, while the Irish wear an atrocity
- SB Nation’s Richard Johnson talks to Dino Babers about SU’s special teams
- We asked One Foot Down some questions about Notre Dame for this one
- ... and answered some questions about SU over there as well
- What are we drinking for Syracuse vs. ND?
- Can Syracuse win? The TNIAAM staff and comment section disagree
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments below, and G’ORANGE!