With Syracuse Orange football doing so well, there’s no way we’d be able to properly preview the men’s basketball team’s season AND do our usual #jokesandgarbage podcast shtick in one episode. So this week, you get a BONUS podcast, specifically focused on the 2018-19 hoops season and really nothing else. Thanks, as always, to our producer Louis for making this listenable.
Some of the larger topics this week:
- Elijah Hughes is an X-factor because he’s something we didn’t have last year
- Where is Syracuse most likely to pick up a non-conference loss, if at all?
- Debating whether or not the Orange can beat Duke
- NCAA Tournament possibilities and the perils of bad matchups
- Where could this year’s team net out offensively?
- Talking injuries and how this team will deal with the ones we already have
- Would rather just get back to the beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs just over an hour. It’s entirely focused on Orange men’s basketball, with roster talk at the front end and schedule talk at the back.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: