The Syracuse Orange are ranked for the first time in 17 years and now put that and their 6-2 record to the test against the Wake Forest Demon Deacons. We talk a bit about that and how it could go more poorly than we’d like it to. And thanks, as always, to our producer Louis for making this listenable.
Some of the larger topics this week:
- Yes, there’s basketball next week and we discuss that a bit (full preview pod coming, though)
- The weird history of the Syracuse vs. Wake Forest “rivalry”
- Eric Dungey proved us all wrong, and that’s great
- Bowl possibilities and where we’d prefer the Orange end up
- SU’s defense: More fine than you’d think given the numbers
- Wake Forest’s run game is very good and that could cause some trouble
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs about 50 minutes or so. First half is all about beating NC State and being ranked. Second half previews Wake Forest and looks briefly at Syracuse men’s basketball.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: