The Syracuse Orange (4-2, 1-2) return to the Carrier Dome on Saturday to face the North Carolina Tar Heels (1-4, 1-2) at 12:20 p.m. ET. Despite sharing a conference since 2013, it’s their first meeting on the gridiron. Realignment is stupid, sure, but the ACC’s divisional structure and scheduling is even worse.
As you’re waiting for kickoff (either in-person or on your local Raycom Sports affiliate), here’s some last-minute reading material:
- Everything you need to know about SU vs. UNC: TV/streaming info, history, odds, etc.
- Andy shares five things to watch for in this matchup
- Hate reading? How about a game preview for your ears?
- What are we drinking when Syracuse and the Heels kick off?
- We asked Tar Heel Blog all about what to expect from North Carolina
- ... and answered some questions about SU over there as well
- #FakeNunes: Syracuse vs. UNC
- How’s Larry Fedora doing in the War On Football (TM)?
- No #disloyalty this week, as TNIAAM picks the Orange across the board
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments below... and G’ORANGE!