The Syracuse Orange (12-4, 1-2) are sporting a two-game losing streak -- a fact they’ll look to remedy on the road against the Virginia Cavaliers (14-1, 3-0) tonight. That may seem unlikely given how both teams have been playing of late. But we’ve been surprised by the results of this matchup before.
Things tip off from John Paul Jones Arena at 8 p.m. ET. You can watch the game on your local ACC Network affiliate, or more likely, you’re streaming it on ACC Network Extra.
But before all of that, what do we need to know about the Hoos in advance? Some links to peruse at your leisure:
- Key info for this matchup: History, time, odds, etc.
- Five things to watch when the Orange face Virginia
- Our friends at Streaking the Lawn answer some questions about UVA
- ... and we return the favor over there as well
- Matt talks about how officiating is playing too large a part in games lately
- Does the cold have anything to do with the recent struggles?
- Syracuse’s rebounding is going to have to improve in a hurry
- The TNIAAM staff makes its predictions (and so do you)
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments here, and please avoid gifs and large images (for thread lag purposes) -- though once the game is over, post any and all Malachi three goggles you want.