The Syracuse Orange (12-3, 1-1) are coming off a loss to Wake Forest, but they have a chance to get right back on track today, hosting the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (12-3, 2-0). Notre Dame will be without both Bonzie Colson and Matt Farrell, which should help SU’s odds of winning a little bit.
Things tip off from the Carrier Dome at 3:15 p.m. ET. You can watch the game on ESPN2/WatchESPN, unless you’re braving the cold to watch in-person.
But before all of that, what do we need to know about the Irish in advance? Some links to peruse at your leisure:
- Key info for this matchup: History, time, odds, etc.
- Five things to watch when the Orange face Notre Dame
- Our friends at One Foot Down answer some questions about ND
- ... and we return the favor over there as well
- Ball movement has not been SU’s forte this year
- There’s still plenty of room (and opportunity) for improvement this year
- ESPN’s bracketology says the Orange are a 10-seed
- The TNIAAM staff makes its predictions (and so do you)
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments here, and please avoid gifs and large images (for thread lag purposes).