The Syracuse Orange are in a bit of a rough state of things after a third straight loss, this time to Virginia. We talk about that game, plus the upcoming matchup with Florida State as well. And thanks, as always, to Louis for fixing as much of our terrible audio this week as he could.
In this installment, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons get into where we can grow from the UVA loss, how we could potentially beat FSU (maybe?), and the road ahead as well. The larger topics:
- Which Big East foe is Virginia analogous to? (we went with Villanova)
- FSU puts a lot of different players on the court
- Sorting through the mess that is the ACC standings so far
- What’s different about the blog now that John’s 30?
- Praising Paschal Chukwu’s improvement and resurgent rebounding
- What’s needed to get this team looking better for a tournament bid?
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd
Plan accordingly: This week’s podcast runs a little under an hour. Virginia talk is largely in the first half, while Florida State stays in the second half.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: