Because the game’s not a nooner, we’ll have to distract ourselves with other football things in advance. First, some links for you to digest about this week’s matchup:
- Everything you need for this game: Streaming, odds, history, etc.
- Five things to watch when the Orange and Blue Raiders play
- Chatting with our friends at Underdog Dynasty about Middle Tennessee
- ... and we answer some questions about Syracuse over there
- What uniforms are we wearing this week? The ones we’re supposed to.
- Syracuse’s depth chart is largely unchanged, save a few things
- We seeing Antwan Cordy this week? Dino Babers plays coy.
- This week’s podcast previews this game to a reasonable extent
- Obligatory Scott Shafer introspective
- #FakeNunes about MTSU
- What are we drinking during this game? Picks from Murfreesboro, Syracuse and L.A.
- We’re doing Facebook Live previews every week, though hoops interrupted this one
- TNIAAM’s Syracuse vs. Middle Tennessee game picks (and yours too)
And while you’re reading those, a few (ACC) games that are worth tuning into once College Gameday wraps up...
(all times ET)
Disappointing efforts from both teams last week, but Lamar Jackson’s still very good — something that should come in handy vs. what looks like a pretty bad Heels defense.
Duke’s offense looked resurgent in week one, but was also facing NC Central. Northwestern looked fine vs. Nevada, I guess. Maybe Duke pulls an upset here?
Jacksonville State Gamecocks (1-0) at Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (0-1), 12:30 p.m. - ACCN
Tech needs to escape last week’s disappointment vs. Tennessee. Even on short rest, an FCS team should help with that.
#THERIVALRY kicks off in front of a handful of people in Chestnut Hill, in a game that (hopefully) decides who finishes sixth, behind Syracuse.
We’ll be here all morning, so let’s chat.