It’s week two and the Syracuse Orange host the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders, plus former coach Scott Shafer, who’s now a defensive coordinator over there. We’ve discussed that during the week here, and do so briefly on the podcast as well. If you like the new audio quality, give a special thanks to our new podcast editor Louis (appreciate the help again!).
In this episode, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons do a very short recap of last week’s action, jump into basketball scheduling and most importantly, break down Syracuse’s game against Middle Tennessee. Some of the larger narratives:
- Iowa is not a basketball powerhouse, no matter how hard you try, Jon Rothstein
- Who has the familiarity advantage: Syracuse’s offense or Scott Shafer?
- Talking Orange run game and whether Markenzy Pierre should start
- Middle Tennessee replaces most of its O-line, which could be problematic
- Let’s schedule UConn basketball in every early-season tourney imaginable
- The Blue Raiders offense will be better this week -- but by how much?
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This week’s podcast runs about an hour. There’s Syracuse football and basketball (you love those things!) and beer, of course.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: