As part of being your home for Syracuse Orange related news, we scour the interwebs to see what other outlets are saying about the team. Each week, we’ll round up some of the discussion points involving the Orange and bring them to you. So let’s dive into the post-week four talking points.
- Once again this week’s ESPN ACC Power Rankings has the Orange 12th but David Hale has moved the Pitt Panthers below Syracuse while the Virginia Cavailers have jumped up to 10th. Hale added this commentary after this week’s game
- Syracuse moved up one spot to 72 in The All-American weekly rankings.
- Bill C’s S&P+ now shows Syracuse at 51st which is one spot below last week. Next week’s opponent, the NC State Wolfpack are ranked 32nd so a road win in Raleigh would give the Orange a boost.
- Syracuse drops seven sports to 76th in the CBSSports rankings, which seems a bit odd based on a close loss on the road, but whatevs.
- Jeff Sagarin’s weekly rankings also have the Orange moving up one spot to 72 right below 0-4 Baylor. This is the 2nd week in a row that Sagarin and the All-American have been the same.
If you see any additional national news about Syracuse let us know below.