The Syracuse Orange took home a convincing win on Saturday! We talk about what that meant, and more than that, what it could mean for the upcoming matchup with the LSU Tigers. A big thanks to our editor Louis for another week of fixing our terrible audio!
In this episode, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons have high praise for SU’s play in the second and third quarters last week, discuss why we’re not beating LSU and of course, chat beer as well. Some of the larger topics:
- Did we get hints on how Syracuse can have a consistent run game?
- LSU’s a bit banged up, which might factor into them covering the spread
- Would an unlikely upset over LSU be bigger than last year’s win over Virginia Tech?
- How Eric Dungey’s playing better than the numbers show
- Who wants to keep a beer score card for us each week?
- Staring at Pittsburgh as the game that should tell us what this Orange team is/isn’t
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This week’s podcast runs about 56 minutes long. We talk Syracuse’s offensive turnaround on Saturday, what’s ahead vs. LSU and of course, beer.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: