All season, Julian and Corey will be recapping the Syracuse Orange’s latest football game over the weekend -- rather than waiting for the following week when John and Dan are back on the air.
This week, they discuss SU’s 50-7 victory over Central Connecticut, what went right for the Orange, what questions remain and how it sets up the rest of Syracuse’s season. Some of the larger talking points:
- Why Syracuse and other programs play FCS games
- Steve Ishmael’s improvement and putting it together mentally
- Comparing Ryan Nassib and Eric Dungey’s skill sets
- Lingering concerns around the Orange run game
- Injury bug strikes again -- and may add caveats to the win here
- Syracuse’s defensive was a team effort, rather than individual game
- Julian previews the defense we’ll see from Scott Shafer next week
Plan accordingly: This week’s podcast runs 28 minutes. And there’s all football talk and nothing else (which you likely appreciate).
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: