We’re still a bit rattled by the Syracuse Orange loss to Middle Tennessee, though that doesn’t stop us from trying to stay positive and looking at how some of the mistakes from that game are promptly corrected. Also, thanks once again to Louis for helping produce some better audio quality for us!
In this episode, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons put the MTSU loss under the microscope, look ahead toward Central Michigan, and chat beer as well. Some of the larger narratives:
- Syracuse was much closer to winning on Saturday than you want to admit
- Talking Tulane’s option attack and it’s chances of success
- Can we please avoid chasing Dino Babers out of town for no reason?
- Diagnosing the Orange run game’s problems and what happens next
- Baylor football doesn’t exist, why do you ask?
- Taking stock of Shane Morris and the Central Michigan passing game
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This week’s podcast runs about an hour. We talk Syracuse football’s last game and the next one, plus Tulane and some beer, of course.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: