You’ve always wanted to hear 20 straight minutes of punting talk, so John and Dan deliver it, with an impassioned case for the Syracuse Orange’s Sterling Hofrichter to take his rightful place as the ACC’s best punter.
In this episode, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons recap ACC Football Kickoff, preview the Big Ten a little bit, and of course, get into some beer as well. Some of the larger topics:
- Can Jim Harbaugh find a way to regain eligibility and suit up for Michigan?
- No, really, we dig through punting stats to prove Hof deserves to be All-ACC
- Has anyone seen Coach P lately? We have a job for him (hint: it’s UConn again!)
- We’re ranking our own Syracuse tailgate spots
- Begrudgingly discussing Penn State in a positive light
- Stop logging nonsensical all-conference votes, it’s embarrassing
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This week’s podcast runs over the hour mark as we give you all the hot punting takes you can handle, plus Big Ten previews, and beer.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: